After arriving in St. John, VI, picking up your Jeep rental from St. John Car Rental, and checking into your hotel or resort, you will likely be ready to eat. St. John has a wide range of dining options, but our staff has narrowed down a few favorite restaurants to help point you in the right direction.
For lunch or a casual night out, we recommend that you consider these top-rated U.S. Virgin Islands restaurants:
- Woody’s Seafood Saloon (American dishes and seafood, including full bar)
- Skinny Legs Bar & Grill (burgers, bar, and more)
- Driftwood David’s (wings, burgers, pulled pork, as well as bar drinks and foods)
- Coral Bay Caribbean Oasis (Caribbean and American cooking in a laid-back atmosphere)
You can come as you are and relax for a while at any of these St. John dining options.
Want to get dressed up and enjoy a night out? Here are a few local restaurants that take it up a notch:
- Extra Virgin Bistro (cocktails, fine wines, and delicious entrees featuring the best of surf and turf)
- ZoZo Ristorante (beautiful sunset views paired with Italian dishes and an extensive wine selection)
- Waterfront Bistro (unique seafood burgers, delectable entrees, seafood entrees, small plates, and more)
- The Terrace Restaurant (tasty French-infused dishes made with fresh ingredients)
For all top-tier fine dining experiences in St. John, be sure to make your reservations in advance. Some restaurants are booked even a month out, so you may want to do some additional research and plan your special nights out before arriving in St. John.
To enjoy a night out, be sure to contact St. John Car Rental for all your travel needs. We have the island’s best Jeep and SUV rentals to give you the full island-living experience. To find out more or to reserve your Jeep rental, call us today at (340) 776-6103, or book online.
photo credit: public domain via pixabay