While your spring travel plans may have been canceled due to COVID-19, the world will open back up eventually and when it does, it will be time for a vacation. To help you look ahead and plan for the future, our team at St. John Car Rental has put together a list of our favorite restaurants for you to enjoy when you are able to visit us on the beautiful island of St. John.
Start your day off right with breakfast at one of these awesome island restaurants:
- Cruz Bay Landing – specialty coffee bar, pancakes, omelettes and sandwiches.
- High Tide – breakfast classics including French toast, biscuits and gravy, and huevos rancheros.
- Our Market Smoothies – fresh breakfast smoothies.
For Lunch or a Casual Dinner
Come as you are and relax at these top-rated U.S. Virgin Islands restaurants:
- Woody’s Seafood Saloon – American dishes and seafood, including full bar.
- Skinny Legs Bar & Grill – burgers, bar, and more
- Driftwood David’s – wings, burgers, pulled pork, as well as bar drinks and foods.
- Coral Bay Caribbean Oasis – Caribbean and American cooking in a laid-back atmosphere.
For a Fancy Night Out
If you’re in the mood to get dressed up and have a fancy night out, we recommend these local restaurants that take it up a notch:
- Extra Virgin Bistro – cocktails, fine wines, and delicious entrees featuring the best of surf and turf.
- ZoZo Ristorante – beautiful sunset views paired with Italian dishes and an extensive wine selection.
- Waterfront Bistro – unique seafood burgers, delectable entrees, seafood entrees, small plates, and more.
- The Terrace Restaurant – tasty French-infused dishes made with fresh ingredients.
To enjoy a night out, be sure to contact St. John Car Rental for all your travel needs. We have the island’s best Jeep and SUV rentals and we’re looking forward to when we can give you the full island experience again. To find out more or to reserve your Jeep rental, call us today at (340) 776-6103 and check our website for updates on the evolving COVID-19 situation.