Corona Virus, COVID-19, and St. John Car Rental
For all current or future reservations, please read the following update regarding your rental car reservation and your visit to the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Update: On Weds April 29th the governor announced a phased reopening plan that, among other things, extends the “no guests” order through May 31, 2020.
USVI Government Recommendations
On Saturday, March 21, 2020, the USVI Government announced the following concerning coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic:
- State of Emergency is in effect.
- Essential employees only for government offices.
- Hotels, guest houses, villas, bed and breakfasts, and similar businesses are closed to new arriving guests for 30 days starting Wednesday March 25, 2020 (through Friday April 24, 2020).
- All Bars are closed.
- Restaurants that want to stay open can, but only serve take-out.
- All residents and guests encouraged to Stay-At-Home.
Please email email@example.com to cancel or change your reservation.
Any changes to your reservation must be made in writing (via email).
Federal, State, Territories, and airlines are making policy changes weekly if not daily. Any changes to our policy will be applied here and noted by date.
*Exceptions will be made for essential workers (government, healthcare, or responders) or local residents who need transportation.